Manufacturing in Mexico Chihuahua Division
Chandler operates as a multi-divisional contract manufacturer, with 4 divisions in Minnesota and 1 division in Chihuahua, Mexico.
Our Chihuahua Division, launched in December 2013, has excelled at serving our customers and continuing to offer new capabilities. Our Chihuahua division provides precision machining and assembly services to customers within the Aerospace, Industrial and Medical markets.
We are excited to provide you with this virtual tour that allows you to see our state-of-the-art facility for yourself.
Please click on the video above to take our Chihuahua Division virtual tour.
Chihuahua Division Overview
- AS9100 Rev. D
- CNC Turning
- Multi-Axis Milling
- Lapping & Polishing
- Aluminum, Stainless, Titanium, Inconel & Plastic
- Industrial Measurement Devices
- Commercial Aircraft Sub Systems
- Fluid Conveyance Systems
- Medical Equipment
- 31,000 sq ft total space
- 21,000 sq ft currently used
- 32% available for expansion
- Currently 2 shifts Monday through Friday with capability to add additional shifts
- We are always willing to invest in new capabilities to meet our customers' specific needs