CNC Mill Machinist - Blaine
Are you an experienced CNC Mill Machinist searching for new growth opportunities and exciting challenges? Chandler Industries is seeking talented individuals to join our team at our new, state-of-the-art facility in Blaine, MN!
- Work on complex parts with over 1,000 dimensions using new full 5-Axis Matsuura machining centers.
- Utilize a wide range of automated production processes, including linear pallet systems, rotary pallet systems, robotic integration, and various automated technologies including a 90-station DMG Linear Pallet Pool system.
- Join a culture that promotes collaboration, teamwork, and development.
- Flexible working hours, prioritizing work-life balance, ensuring a healthy lifestyle.
- Continuously improve your skills and knowledge to stay up to date with advancements in machining technology, providing you with ongoing opportunities for growth and professional development.
Chandler Industries is experiencing significant growth, and we are investing heavily in new technology. Our employees can work on cutting-edge projects and be at the forefront of innovation.
Now offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus!!
- First Shift: Monday - Thursday, 5:00am - 3:30pm
- Second Shift: Monday - Thursday, 3:30pm - 2:00am (includes 10% shift differential!)
- Weekend Shift: Friday – Sunday, 5:00am – 5:30pm (includes 25% shift differential!)
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 3 years' experience with Mills. Must be able to set up, operate, and verify the quality of work on a wide variety of parts involving tight tolerances.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All employees must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Chandler Industries offers an outstanding work environment, competitive wages, 401(k) with match and a comprehensive benefits package!
Pre-Employment Background check required.
Chandler Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, and Disabilities.